Amplify Social Media is a Christian social media company that creates for it’s clients social media strategy, implements the strategy and manages the strategy. We provide our clients customized, social media content, and advertising with distribution through Facebook, Twitter, Google, Flurry, iAds, Admob, LinkedIn, YouTube and other media outlets to come. We have a partnership interest in another social media company that is developing Christian TV applications for use on AppleTV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV. Our brand is TVapp.church and is currently being trademarked.
We distinguish ourselves from our competition with superior creative and efficient solutions at a low cost. We have an intense commitment to our clients. Our clients in turn are very loyal to us.
Chairman and CEO
Nils Smith has been married for 11 years to Katie, with two daughters, Emery (6), and Shelby (4). Nils has a business degree in Business Management from Texas State University and a Masters in Ministry Leadership from Rockbridge Seminary. Nils began his professional career developing website and social media content for a well know Baptist Church in San Antonio, Texas, and later hired by Community Bible Church, also in San Antonio, as their Innovation Pastor. Community Bible Church is reported by Outreach Magazine to be the 22nd largest church in the United States. Following the formation of Amplify Social Media, Community Bible Church became a client of Amplify Social Media. While an employee of Community Bible Church Nils created and managed CBC Online Church, and the CBC Social Media and Broadcast ministry. Nils’ other accomplishments while at Community Bible Church and Amplify Social Media are listed in Nils’ Bio. Nils is a frequent national and international speaker, and has published a book titled “Social Media Guide for Ministry” which can be purchased on Amazon.com.
Nils is a frequent national and international speaker, and has published a book titled “Social Media Guide for Ministry” which can be purchased on Amazon.com. Nils’ personal vision is Matthew 28:19-20 [NLT] - "Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Executive Assistant - Sabrina Morrice
Social Media Director - Karla Borromeo
Ad Manager - Kelly Cunningham
Community Manager - Halie Powell
Social Media Managers and Graphic Designers - Jara Polangi, Meryl Iglesia, Xyra Mae, and Sharmaine Jane
Social Grow Associates - Maricel Indong, Johanne Roise, and Hazel Flores
Video Editors - Neljohn Parajnog, Nikka Azarcon
WHO WE SERVE
Our clients include and have included: Nick Vujicic, Life Without Limbs, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, St. Stephen Church, Splice (recently acquired by GoPro), Japhet Builders, Awesome Marriage, The Leaven, Community Bible Church, Mere Technology, TVapp.church, Tammie Head, Rockbridge Seminary, Key Ministry, and others.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT AMPLIFY SOCIAL MEDIA
Nils has a desire to grow Amplify Social Media to help people and organizations maximize social media to accomplish their goals.
Nils wants to use the latest online technologies and help leaders most effectively connect with their targeted audience. Whether that is building a large online following or strategically connecting with a very targeted audience - we can help. We will do this by providing the most powerful tools available, content development, support, optimized distribution systems, and coaching to constantly increase effectiveness in the most efficient ways possible.
BREADTH OF WHAT WE DO
1) Social Media Content Management
- Social Report tool for our management and client resource for content scheduling, engagement monitoring, automations, analytics and more;
- Content calendar created for editing and approval via Google Docs; and
- Graphic Design and Video Editing support provided as needed.
2) SM Growth Initiatives - Crowdfire copy follow strategy on Twitter
3) Social Media and Online Analytics reporting - Infogram with Google Analytics integration and native analytics from various platforms.
4) Online Advertising Initiatives - Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Adwords, Flurry App Ads, iAds, Admob, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads.
5) Social Media Coaching/Consulting
- Content strategies and optimization;
- Platform analysis and targeting; and
- Response systems.
6) Webinar/Live Streaming Management
- Hosted via Zoom Webinars, Church Online Platform and Media Social; and
- Streaming via Media Fusion, Livestream.com, and Stream Monkey.
7) Online Course Development - Kajabif, RightNow Media and TrainedUp.
8) Email Marketing Management - Mail Chimp.
9) Podcast Management
- Edited via Garage Band; and
- Hosting and distribution via Libsyn and Soundcloud.
WHERE WE ARE GOING
1) Social Media Audit
- Standardized Scorecard for new and potential clients; and
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Audits for existing customers.
2) Scalable Systems and Custom Offerings
- Packaged systems for simplified onboarding;
- Packages include white labeled Social Media Management tool - Social Report; and
- Moving away from hourly billing.
3) Online Coaching Solutions
- Membership packages to includes monthly webinar and private Facebook group;
- Individual online courses delivered through Kajabi online learning platform; and
- One-on-one or small group video coaching sessions through Zoom.
4) Social Media Response Teams
- Standardized response systems established with clients to respond to majority of comments and social media engagements;
- Alert system established to alert clients of significant comments or messages that need to be responded to by organization personally; and
- Moderation of comments based on hateful or hurtful speech.
Born in San Antonio, Texas. Married for (eleven years) to Katie Smith, with two daughters, Emery (six), and Shelby (four).
To be a godly husband and father, loving my wife and training my children to be God loving, people loving, servants of Jesus. Deuteronomy 6:7 [NLT] “Repeat them (the ways of God) again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up.”
To further the gospel impact for churches and para-church organizations, nationally and internationally, utilizing cutting edge technologies in exponential ways to serve the Great Commission. Matthew 28:19-20 19 [NLT] “Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Bachelor’s degree - Business Management, Texas State University.Master's degree - Ministry Leadership, Rockbridge Seminary.
Community Bible Church, San Antonio, Texas.Trinity Baptist Church, San Antonio, Texas.First United Methodist Church, Houston, Texas.Alamo Heights United Methodist Church, San Antonio, Texas.
COMPANIESAmplify Social Media, LLC, owner.Mere Technology, LLC, partner
ACCOMPLISHMENTS- Creation of client Online Church - more than 12,000/weekly online attendance, with Online Small Groups with 2,000 connected adults.- Creation of client Facebook Pages - 9 million, reaching in excess of 30 million each week and featured as Top 5 churches using social Media by Christian Post http://www.christianpost.com/news/top-5-churches-that-use-social-media-best-97492/.- Creation of mobile app and TV apps on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV.- Rebranding websites.- Participation in RightNow Media’s Bible Study Library transforming client curriculum model.- Client featured in Church Executive Magazine, San Antonio Express News, WOAI 4, KENS 5, Outreach Magazine, ChurchMag, Church Marketing Sucks, and others.- Wrote “Social Media Guide for Ministry”, published by Group Publishing, available on Amazon.com- National and international speaker - Creating social media strategy, implementation, and management.- Researching Global influence on social media and understanding global cultures as they pertain to social media.- Recent speaker and coach in Jordan and Israel for the Media Impact International Conference, the largest media ministry in the Middle East.- Professional focusInnovation Pastor at Community Bible Church;CEO of Amplify Social Media, LLC;Partner in Mere Technologies, LLC;TVApp.church; andPersonal Platform (Speaking, writing, podcasting).
INTJ: Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judgment.INTJ(s) live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill.INTJ(s) tremendous value and need for systems and organization, combined with their natural insightfulness, makes them excellent scientists.INTJ(s) natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need to take a lead.INTJ(s) ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, long-range thinkers.
STRENGTHSFINDER 2.0: Achiever, Learner, Futuristic, Belief, Significance.People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.People strong in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.People strong in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.People strong in the Significance theme want to be very important in the eyes of others. They are independent and want to be recognized.STRENGTHSRelationship Building;Forward Thought Leadership;System Development;Coaching/Training; andFlexibilityWEAKNESSESShiny Object Syndrome: (Views the world as an exciting buffet of opportunities to learn, try and create new things, but too much variety can derail ongoing opportunities)Detail Management
* Feel free to download the digital assets below