Out of ideas for your next Instagram post? Or wanting to make your post catchy and attractive to your followers? It’s time for you to create a great new look for your Instagram feed!
We recommend that you try creating an Instagram Square Collage.
You can create this square collage using a mobile app, Giant Square. This platform is available on Android/iOS.
If you wish to add text to your square collage, there are lots of option you can choose from. One is designing your graphic using Adobe Photoshop. If you don’t have Photoshop, you can have your graphics created on free graphic design softwares like Canva.
Here’s how to create your graphic in Photoshop:
Open Photoshop. Create a new file with dimensions 800px by 800px.
Drag your image from your file folder to Photoshop.
Go to Edit > Preferences > Guides, Grids and Slices. Look at the Grid Section. Change the color to “Black” and the value of Gridline Every to 266.67 pixels and Subdivision to 9. Click OK.
Click Ctrl + ‘ : Gridlines are shown. This helps you estimate the divisions of the collage for when you get it sectioned up on Giant Square.
Add text to your graphic.
- Save your graphic in PNG or JPEG format.
Now that you are done with your graphic’s design, it’s time to get this graphic into square collage! Here are simple steps on how to create an awesome Instagram Collage:
1. Open Giant Square.
2. You are opted to choose which social media platform you’re going to create a graphic for. Choose Instagram.
3. Choose giant square.
4. Below is an instruction on how to load your image in the app.
5. Click on the folder icon to choose your image or the camera icon to capture a new image.
6. Below is an instruction on how you edit your collage.
7. If the collage is ready for upload, just click on the Share icon at the upper right corner of your screen.
8. Below is an instruction on how to upload the square collage on Instagram. Make sure you open your account is logged in on Instagram. Add your captions and hashtags.
Voila! You just created your first Instagram Square Collage!
Now, you can sit back and watch your new post make a big buzz on Instagram.