Terms and Conditions
By using the AmplifySocial.Media web site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Ampliy Social Media reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.amplifysocial.media/terms-and-conditions/
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Amplify Social Media cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Amplify Social Media will handle billing and other fee interaction with Customers.
- Payments for Your Plans are powered by Stripe, and thus all transactions are subject to Stripe's 2.9% + $0.30 merchant processing fee.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- All user plans must enter a valid credit card.
- All fees and charges incurred in connection with your Amplify Social Media account will be billed to the credit card designated during the registration process for the Account or subsequently designated by you to Amplify Social Media.
- All monthly plans will continue and renew automatically, unless properly cancelled.
- An upgrade to any plan from an Account in a trial period will end your trial immediately. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. Aside from the initial 7-day free trial after you initially sign up, there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. An upgrade to any higher priced plan will immediately bill you for the prorated difference for the current billing cycle. If a plan downgrade causes a credit to your account, this credit will be used toward your next billing(s). This credit will not be refunded.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the “Settings” link then the “Subscription” tab. Then clicking the "I want to cancel my account" link lets you cancel your account.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Amplify Social Media, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Amplify Social Media service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all subscriptions in your Account. Amplify social media reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Amplify Social Media does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Amplify Social Media shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Amplify Social Media has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Amplify Social Media to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Amplify Social Media and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Amplify Social Media (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under California law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.